Morrisons has just launched another food box. This time, their aptly named Fruit and Veg box is packed with plenty of fruit and vegetables, perfect for anyone who likes to pack their meals with an array of different fresh fruits and veggies throughout the week.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new food box.
What’s inside it?
There’s plenty of different fruit and veg inside the box for you to create salads, side dishes or fill up your fruit bowl.
Each of the boxes weighs 11kg.
Your box will include the items listed below, or comparable products of a similar value:
- Morrisons Whole Cucumber
- Morrisons Baby Plum Tomatoes 250g
- Morrisons Round Lettuce
- Morrisons The Best Sweet Baby Peppers 250g
- Morrisons Trimmed Beans 80g
- Morrisons Baking Potatoes 2.5kg
- Morrisons Onions 1kg
- Morrisons Wonky Carrots 1kg
- Morrisons Chestnut Mushrooms 250g
- Morrisons Baby Spinach 160g
- Satsumas 600g
- Morrisons Royal Gala Apples 6 pack
- Morrisons Ripen At Home Bananas 5 pack
- Morrisons Red Grapes 500g
- Morrisons Pineapple
- Morrisons Unwaxed Lemons 5 pack
The Morrisons website says, “Enjoy this box of fresh fruits and vegetables, helping you to maintain a balanced diet at home.”
How much is the Fruit and Veg box?
The boxes cost £22 each.
How do the food boxes work?
The Morrisons website explains, “A Morrisons Food Box could be a real help if you can’t currently get to a store to stock up on food or essentials.
“Just select the box you would like, place an order and we will deliver your food box straight to your door.”