Veterans may be eligible to make a claim

Did you know that you do not have to have seen war service to qualify for a war disablement pension or a claim under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme?

Did you know that the Royal British Legion Scotland provides a comprehensive and entirely free war pensions disablement advisory and advocate service? And that you may be able to make a claim if you suffered an injury or medical condition resulting in a disablement that can be attributed to your former or existing military service?

For further advice contact the pensions office at New Haig House, Logie Green Road, Edinburgh EH7 4HR (0131 550 1566), go to or email

Neil John Robinson

(pensions, welfare and appeals officer)

Royal British Legion Scotland