Report boosts case for extending Borders Railway into CumbriaCalls for the Borders Railway to be extended into England via Hawick have been boosted by a new report revealing the positive impact the line is having on employment and tourism. 1
Calls to charity show emotional abuse soaringA major children’s charity has seen a huge rise in emotional abuse being reported over the past seven years – soaring by 427 per cent.
Scottish Government 'requests farm payments deadline extension'Scottish ministers have reportedly requested an extension to the deadline for processing European farming subsidies, amid claims about a third of applications have not yet been dealt with.
- Government must guarantee status of EU nationals, Nicola Sturgeon to say
- Football Act 'in injury time' as MSP lodges Bill to scrap legislation
- Michael Gove to talk to fishermen about 'real priorities' in Brexit negotiations
- Sir Billy Connolly awarded honorary degree days after knighthood
- Kevin Bacon 'thrilled' to be in Scotland for premiere of his new film
Big Brother’s surprise eviction ousts honey trapper Rebecca JanePrivate investigator Rebecca Jane has become the third housemate to be voted out of Big Brother in a surprise eviction.
- Tracey Ullman makes her debut as Theresa May
- Redwater viewers don’t know whether to grieve for Kat and Alfie or not
- Chaka Khan knows exactly what kind of Pitch Battle judge she wants to be
- Grenfell Tower charity single is on the way to number one
- The key facts and figures as Glastonbury Festival marks its 35th year